Sony LMD-2451MD 24-inch HD 2D LCD Medical Monitor
The LMD-2451MS has an advanced 24" LCD panel and has inherited the conventional functions from the formerly introduced LMD-MD series.
At full HD resolution WUXGA (1920x 1200) the LMD-2451MD ensures very high quality image representation.
The monitor has a host of user-friendly features such user-memory function, chroma-phase control, multi-display function and ChromaTRU technology.
In recent years, Sony Professional has identified a growing need for large screen HD medical monitors. Endoscopesystems now benefit from Full HD resolution to attain superior colour representation and higher picture quality.
- Exceptional, high-definition 24-inch medical monitor with class leading resolution.
- Accepts almost any SD and HD video signal in both analogue and digital, allowing doctors to view images simultaneously from multiple sources.
- Selectable Gamma Curves enables you to set up the picture quality you desire.
- The mirror image can provide more convenience to the doctors when working one in front of each other and looking on two different monitors, meaning that the image will always show the same object moving direction.
- Complies with the 100-mm VESA mounting standard so the monitor can be attached to a surgical mount arm for use in operating theatres.
This equipment is intended for use by qualified medical professionals.