FOX Diode Laser
There is broad range of applications for the FOX Diode laser in ophthalmology, so the cost can easily be shared and prorated over many areas of usage.
- Primarily used for Transcleral Cylcodiode Laser procedures for Glaucoma
- Transscleral Coagulation
- DCR with 810 nm
Using the FOX laser greatly simplifies this procedure
- Extremely effective to lower IOP
- Targeted coagulation of the ciliary body
- Easy to use
This procedure is performed under local anesthesia. Using the Fox cyclo-probe, typically 16 to 20 spots are delivered in a 360° pattern with 1.6 to 2 Watts of power at 2 seconds per pulse which equates to approximately 4 Joules of energy. The IOP will be reduced by 40 to 50 percent (Becker, Feucht). It may occur that a second or third treatment will be necessary to further reduce IOP step by step using fewer treated spots.
- Ambulatory therapy possible
- Reusable or disposable probes
- Battery operated means ultra portable
- Bare fiber and selection of